Tuesday, August 02, 2016

Have A Nice Day

​I say, have a nice day,
I mean, have a good afternoon.


I thought, "have a nice day."

Have a nice day,
an exciting, cheerful, or serene day.
A summer's day.
A normal day,
a productive one,
or hence a forgotten day.

- when there are friends with you,
when they see you off roaming in the Dirac sea.
or amid the dimensions of a imagined space upright
The universe hid away its long lonely nights.
Some day, we make them as vivid and as bright.

- when there is time for you
when we take a walk through the Ultra Deep Field
or around the woods nearby,
Shuffling leaves give you a drop of warm sunlight,
Sorrows alight. Things turn out all right.

And have a nice day,
to me, and to the ones longing to know,
breezes wandering above a dreamless twilight,

I say,
...
I don't know what I'd say!

When I look into your eyes,
We both shall hear it the best way,


2 August 2016, in Physics Help Room, 303-G03C, where I generally reside.
Wasted 20 minutes in the first trial.
Today was my parent's 20th wedding anniversary.
Cheers for that.

I feel cold..

No comments:

Post a Comment